Shubham Jain: "My Covid 19 (coronavirus) journey (Age 25)| Symptoms, Test, Medicines, Recovery and Plasma donation"

 RBE Revolution By Education

#covid19

#plasma

#covid19pandemic

#covid19vaccine

#covidwarrior

#covidindia

In this video, I, Shubham Jain, resident of New Delhi (age 25) will discuss my experience of covid 19. I was infected by coronavirus in June and have recently donated my plasma after antibody test. I will also share the home remedies that I used to treat covid 19(coronavirus) after doctor's approval.

I will also share the journey of my mom (age 50) and my dad (age 54) of coronavirus.

2:09 Covid- 9 RT PCR Test process

2:47 Role of Delhi government in helping covid 19 patients

3:20 Medicines recommended for cover 19 patients

5:30 role of oximeter in treating covid 19 patients

6:45 Journey of a covid 19 positive female (age 50)

9:00 Journey of a cover 19 positive male (age 25)

10:26 Covid 19 symptoms

14:15 Rapid diagnostic test for covid 19 (coronavirus)

My plasma Donation Experience to a covid 19 patient- https://youtu.be/oWtTfLfvAcA 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog